Fire services property levy concession

Concession cardholders should check their council rates notice to see if they receive a discount on the Fire services property levy.

What does this concession apply to?

The Fire services property levy on your residential council rates notice.

Who can apply for the concession?

A ratepayer who holds one of the following eligible cards:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Veterans' Affairs Gold Card (given for TPI, War Widow, EDA or POW).

How much is the concession?


How do I apply for the concession?

Property owners already receiving the Municipal rates concession will automatically receive a concession on their Fire services property levy assessment.

Eligible cardholders should check their rates notice and contact their local council with any queries. A listing of Victorian councils is available at the Know your council website.

More information

For more information about the Fires services property levy see the fire services property levy website