Victorians suffering financial hardship may be eligible for a no interest loan for the purchase of essential good and services.
Loans are available up to $2,000 for essential goods and services including:
- Household essentials
- Car Repairs and Registration
- Medical & Dental
Note that the loans are not for cash. If your loan application is successful, Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand will make a payment for the items (or services) for you.
To be eligible for a loan, you must:
- Have a Heath Care Card / Pension Card or
- Earn less than $70,000 gross annual income as a single or $100,000 gross annual income as a couple or people with dependants and
- You can show that you have the capacity to repay the loan.
For more information and to apply
- NILS: phone 13 NILS (13 64 57) or visit the NILS website.