Recreational fishing licences

Certain concession cardholders need not purchase a recreational fishing licence.

If you have one of the following concession cards, you do not have to buy a recreational fishing licence:

  • Pensioner Concession Card (marked DSP, DSP Blind, AGE, AGE Blind, or CAR only)
  • Veterans' Affairs Pensioner Concession Card
  • Veterans' Affairs Gold Card (marked TPI)
  • Victorian Seniors Card (or interstate equivalent).

You are also exempt if you are under the age of 18 or over the age of 70.

For more information and to apply

Visit the fishing licence page of the Victorian Fisheries Authority website.