A Victorian Seniors Card gives you discounts on metropolitan transport and other travel services.
The Seniors Card is available to permanent residents of Australia, residing in Victoria aged 60 years or over who work less than 35 hours a week.
Cardholders can also access discounts on goods and services from participating businesses. Visit the Seniors Card Discount Directory to find discounts on travel, dining, entertainment and more.
Seniors Card holders receive the following discounts on public transport services:
- a free Seniors myki for accessing concession fares on public transport in Victoria at all times
- capped price travel anywhere in the state including V/Line train trips from 31 March 2023
- free travel within any two consecutive zones on Saturdays and Sundays
- free public transport travel vouchers to use in Victoria (opt-in required)
- free travel for eight days during the Victorian Seniors Festival across metropolitan and regional services.
For more information and to apply
To apply for the Victorian Seniors Card or find out more information:
- visit the Seniors card page of the Seniors Online website, or
- phone the Seniors Card team on 1300 797 210.
New Victorian Seniors Card applicants will be automatically sent a free Seniors myki.
For more information about public transport fares:
- visit the Public Transport Victoria website, or
- phone Public Transport Victoria on 1800 800 007.